Shanghai, China

Frequently Asked Questions

1. Do I need a visa to travel to China?

  • Yes
  • The address and phone number of the Chinese Consulate in Vancouver is:

    Chinese Consulate General in Vancouver
    288-1338 West Broadway,
    Vancouver, BC
    Tel: (604)734-0704

  • Quon On World Travel can also assist you to obtain your Chinese Visas.

2. Do I need to buy travel insurance?

  • Yes. Travel insurance protects you when you encounter accidents and/or emergencies during your travel.
  • We offer the following insurance options:

    Flight Insurance
    Trip Cancellation Insurance
    Medical Insurance
    Visitor to Canada Insurance
    Group Insurance
    Package Insurance (all-inclusive)

3. Can you provide some informative travel links?


iata   acta   tic   BPCPA  
Quon On World Travel Ltd.   559 Columbia St, Vancouver, B.C. Canada V6A 4H5   P (604) 681-3103   F (604) 681-1025